Patriotism tires me; xenophobia makes my eyes cross. Doping is poop on a Triscuit. So I should be able to bypass them Olympiciacites that are being broadcast on the talking box, right? Not so much. Every night of late, the fam has been gathering on our full-sized bed in the...
Delivered to Your Inbox:
Email and Twitter:
- I’m Glad That’s Over posted on November 24, 2015
- Ultimate Gestures of Love posted on November 13, 2015
- The Maps Within Us posted on November 18, 2015
- Armistead Maupin Preferred the Shelter of Fiction, But With That Attitude He’d Have Been Dead By Midnight If He Lived in Northern Minnesota posted on January 13, 2012
- But Wilt Thou Woo This Wild Cat? posted on January 15, 2015