“Forgive the Lack of Originality, But One Feels Compelled to Toss Out the Title of ‘Ice, Ice, Baby’” There is no clearer evidence that Groom and I are adrift in a new place, casting about for moorings, than the fact that we’ve become The World’s Cheapest Dates. Seriously, it takes nothing to delight us....
Delivered to Your Inbox:
firstname.lastname@example.org https://twitter.com/Jocelyn41 https://www.instagram.com/omightycrisis/
- Salt on the Road posted on February 10, 2016
- Over the River and Through the Tunnel posted on January 7, 2013
- But Wilt Thou Woo This Wild Cat? posted on January 15, 2015
- Day Seven: Hattusa and Amasya posted on October 17, 2012
- 7 Reasons You Need the Free Crap We Set out on the Curb posted on October 2, 2015