Andus is a cultural anthropologist who, after living in Turkey for sixteen years, has returned to his native Germany, where he is restoring an old half-timber house and watchtower in the city walls of Michelstadt.
- Think of a specific time you felt joy. What was going on, and why were you so happy in that moment
- What are some of your favorite sounds?
Various sounds of wind and water.
- What makes you feel upset or angry? Why?
Unwise politics and stupid politicians, because they influence our unique world in a significant negative way.
- What is something in your life that feels hard for you these days? Tell us about it.
That I can’t sustainably merge the beautiful experiences I gathered at different places I lived in my life and that I can’t ignore the impact of bad experiences I’ve had in my life despite the fact that they continuously move backwards in history.
- If you were to recommend a book, author, movie, tv show, or musical group to readers, what would it be? What’s so great about it?
Late 60’s and 1970’s Miles Davis, because he always encouraged talented fusion-musicians to play and improvise whatever they wanted to play.